This option is more expensive but includes more of our services and may be suitable
for those with health concerns or who would like complete peace of mind
where their health is concerned.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Free in-surgery standard consultations during normal surgery hours - Menopause consult not included
• Free telephone consultations during normal surgery hours
• Free prescriptions and referrals
• Free Flu vaccination
• 15% discount on travel vaccinations
• 15% discount on many medical procedures
• 10% discount on selected blood tests
• 10% discount on GP home visits during surgery opening hours
If you would like more information or to discuss which Option is best suited to you,
either call our helpful Team on 01628 478036 to discuss or come into the Practice in person.
We recommend you call before coming to the practice to ensure
a member of staff is available.
You can choose to pay by:
• Bank card or cash at the practice in person or over the phone
• Set up a monthly Direct Debit.
To Join one of our membership plans and pay by Direct Debit please complete
the following steps 1, 2 and 3 below.
Once we have received your details and have your Direct Debit instruction in place, you will receive an email from us to confirm the commencement of your new Membership Plan.
We have partnered with SAGEPAY and GOCARDLESS to ensure the privacy and safety
of your bank information.
Please fill every box as indicated below.
1. COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM
Once you have filled your Sign-up form please head over to Step 2 to set up your Direct Debit.
Please remember to specify in the form below which membership you require.
2. SET UP YOUR DIRECT DEBIT
(Minimum of 1 year required)
Once we have the DD confirmation and the completed form,
you will receive an email from us within 24 hours to confirm the successful setting up of
your new Membership Plan
Follow the link below to set up your Direct Debit in a new page.
3. Health questionnaire
Before your first appointment we will ask you to fill out a Health Questionnaire,
you can do this at the clinic or print the following file and bring it in with you on your first visit.
Click the icon to download your Health Questionnaire
Joining Fees: one-off joining fee payable per person or per family.
The joining fee is the same for each Plan
Additional Household Member £50